Have you been working with a set of clients for years just to lose them to a competitor? According to Forbes, "Approximately 543,000 new businesses get started each month." It is getting harder every year to stand apart from your competition, right?
Many businesses dive into social media as a means of getting new clients, but with "92% of businesses using social media for their business," as stated by Social Media Examiner, it is getting more difficult to separate yourself from the competition.
There are many great ways to win over clients:
- Great customer service
- Showing the value in your product
- Brand consistency
Now, you might be asking why brand consistency shows up on our list.
When 8 out of 10 businesses fail within the first 18 months, you want to show your potential clients that you are here to stay. There is nothing worse than making an expensive investment only to see that the company went under and will no longer be able to honor their guarantees.
In order to remain brand consistent you need everything that your client sees or touches to share the same message. Everything from your storefront, ads in the paper and online to your website and your marketing collateral should have the same color scheme, fonts, logos and maybe even a signature image.
Here are our top marketing collateral for jewelry stores:
- Business cards are a very important aspect of any business. They play the crucial role of ensuring that your client can reach you with questions and know where to find you when it is time for their next purchase.
- When using a desktop plastic card printer you have the ability to personalize cards by including vital information. They are great for creating a truly unique Certificate of Authenticity.
- Not only are gift cards great for an additional sale, they are perfect for creating pre qualified referrals.
- Adding custom gift card holders for gift card sales is a great presentation option. You can even offer unique designs for occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries or holidays.
- Out of sight, out of mind! Gift card display stands are a great way to visually remind clients that you offer gift cards at your location.
- Once the product has left your store, you want to make sure that it remains in the best condition possible. Jewelry care and cleaning tip cards are beneficial in keeping the product in like new condition for as long as possible. After all, if it is not properly cared for and someone asks where they bought the item, it is not going to be a great example of your excellent quality merchandise.
- A custom die cut foldable jewelry display card is not only a great way to display sets in your store or on location, but is also perfect for sending home with your clients.
- Rewards or VIP programs will encourage clients to continually come back in addition to showing them that you care about them and appreciate their business.
- Purchasing a ring for a loved one can be a big commitment. With engagement season creeping up, a great way to help your clients get the correct size is by giving them a custom shaped ring sizer card. Included in the example below is a pop out piece to wrap around a finger along with clear spaces that can be lined up with current rings to establish a size.
Do you have another unique way to stand out? Leave us a message in the comments below.